Work for the IMF. Work for the World.
The Operations Management Division (ICDOM) of the Institute for Capacity Development (ICD) is seeking to fill an Administrative Assistant position. The selected candidate will work under the general supervision of the Division Chief and Section Chief (ICDOM). The selected candidate will be an integral member of the office assistant team supporting the division and will provide administrative oversight of the tasks being undertaken in support of the division’s work; this may include, among others, tasks to provide support of the department’s capacity development activities.
In addition to the duties described in the job standards, the following are some of the key responsibilities that the selected candidate is expected to undertake:
- Supervise the administrative workflow of the assigned work in the division; track incoming and outgoing documents, fielding requests for information/comment, and track/enforce all associated deadlines; prioritize, route and schedule work to ensure an appropriate and efficient resolution/response; anticipate and resolve competing priorities, or escalating to a supervisor when necessary.
- Proven technical skills in the use of various PeopleSoft Applications (HRPROD, FINPROD, TRACES, Workday, TIMS, DM5), and other Fund-standard software packages; proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint. Generate standard reports to inform administrative decisions and check compliance with Fund procedures.
- Ability to produce reports using Fund style and standards; drafting of routine and non-routine correspondence.
- Process, control, and maintain records and information, including information of a highly confidential nature. Maintaining tracking systems and databases of operational and/or administrative activities.
- Have demonstrated excellent oral and written communications skills to support effective interaction with Fund staff, external contacts at all levels, as well as with department and division team members.
- Providing input into division’s guidelines and procedures that facilitate workflow or operating processes. Coordinating division-wide administrative processes and activities, and independently answering requests for general information related to the function and or procedure of the division.
- Supervise a staff assistant; assigning, monitoring and reviewing the progress and accuracy of work, and providing technical guidance on more complex issues within the work unit; providing relevant training, coaching and mentoring to ensure the staff assistant meets performance expectations and is fully prepared to accomplish individual goals.
Informację pochodzą ze strony: https://imf.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/IMF/job/USA-Washington-DC/Administrative-Assistant-Snr-Administrative-Assistant–ICDOM-_23-R5693