This job advertisement is reserved to those who attended or met with Amazon at a recruiting event. While submitting your application, you will be asked to specify which event you attended
Please note: this job can be based in any EMEA Country with available opportunities (LUX, UK, DE, FR, ITA, ES, PL, CZ)
An Amazon HR Internship will provide you with an unforgettable experience in a dynamic and international environment; it will boost your resume and will provide a superb introduction to our goals.
Our HR Internships are varied, and you could have the opportunity to join one of the following teams:
* Human Resources Generalist Team
* Talent Acquisition (Recruitment)
* Employee Relations
* Internal Communications
* HR Project Management Office
* HR ACES
* Learning and Development
Key job responsibilities
This internship is an educational opportunity, where you will put your skills and bias for action to the test, to complete a project that will support your own learning in the Human Resources function, as well the team’s success (and ultimately our customers).
This could include:
- Helping develop strategies to attract potential new Amazonians to learn about opportunities within operations
- Implementing programs to engage potential new Amazonians at university campuses and beyond
- Support with planning and logistics for events, such as leadership trainings, onsite launch events and more.
- Work with onsite HR teams to help automate and standardise HR processes
- Assist with internal communication efforts to align all teams across multiple countries
- Work closely with senior managers across the business, supporting with fresh ideas and perspectives that are customer centric
- Develop new projects and tools that support the automation of reporting across the network
If this sounds interesting, the application and recruitment process is as follows:
The first stage of the recruitment process is a video interview. After this, if successful, you will move through to the final stage, which is a panel interview consisting of 2 interviews.
- You are currently working towards a 2+ years university degree in HR, Business Administration.
- Psychology, Marketing, Social Sciences, Law or a related field (Humanities focused).
- You have the right to work in the country you are applying for.
- You will be able demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You will be results driven with analytical capability and the ability to innovate and simplify current process and practices.
- You should have strong decision-making skills and use sound reasoning to communicate.
- You are motivated in bringing new perspectives and injecting fresh ideas into our customer orientated processes.
- Personal drive and enthusiasm to join Human Resources.
Any previous work experience – a summer job, internship or full- time role; if it’s in a people- or customer-facing environment, even better.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.