We will teach you everything you need to become a successful specialist in a world
leading business application and the underlying cloud technology. You will make
Workday* exchange information with plenty of other systems.
… and here’s some fancy details:
- Analysis and problem solving in the area of requirement gathering and active development
- Work in the international teams composed of people from various areas of expertise
- Creation of the data transformations for the needs of integrations
- Automation of the Workday processes based on the Clients; needs
- Design and development of the Workday integrations with close cooperation with our Clients and other team members.
- Preparation of the technical documentations
What we’re really looking for is someone who’s got an understanding of programming
and is able to quickly learn, adopt and love new technologies.
… some more details:
- Technical background backed up by knowledge of at least one of the below
- Practical knowledge of XML, JSON, XPath, XSLT
- Academic level knowledge/experience in object oriented programming (Java, C++, C#, .NET, Salesforce, etc)
- Experience with web service operations (SOAPUI or Postman)
- English language skills enabling to work in a communicative way in an
- international team
- Higher education in computer science or related (students welcome)
- Analytical mindset, focused on the problem solving
- Ability to work in a team
- A flexible approach, adapting style of work to be successful working with both small and large clients