1. Support the review of Country Strategic Plans (CSPs) to ensure that SSTC is mainstreamed across CSPs’ strategic outcomes and partnership strategies in line with corporate guidance.
2. Support the organization of SSTC regional mappings and South-South reviews in target countries to help COs scope SSTC opportunities and reflect them in their CSPs and Partnership Action Plans.
3. Capture and analyse key results, lessons learned and recommendations stemming from South-South reviews and regional mappings and support the development of SSTC country-level and regional strategies in line with the SSTC policy update implementation plan.
4. Provide backstopping support to COs to design, implement, monitor and report on SSTC projects in close collaboration with relevant Centres of Excellence and COs in SSTC provider countries in line with corporate guidance.
5. Provide backstopping support to WFP RBx and COs with regards to the use of SSTC indicators and SSTC marker of WFP’s Corporate Result Framework and inclusion of SSTC results in corporate planning and reporting tools such as logical frameworks in Country Strategic Plans (CSP) and Annual Country Reports (ACRs).
6. Contribute to the preparation of accurate and timely WFP’s internal and external reports on corporate SSTC engagement (e.g. Annual SSTC Unit’s report) gathering data from SSTC projects, CoEs reports, ACRs, and other sources of information.
7. Support the dissemination and further refinement of the SSTC M&E toolkit to include feedback from RBx, CoEs and COs
8. Other duties, as required by the function.
Informację pochodzą z LINK